If you are looking for lenovo service centre singapore then you are at the right place as in this blog we are going to dig into the topic. But before we move forward we need to understand what are all the damages that are caused to Lenovo laptops and what are the possible solutions for it then we will find out what are the tips to find the best service centre in order to get your device fixed by the professionals. So let’s get started.
Lenovo laptop Problems and their possible solutions
Lenovo has been in the business of laptops for quite a while and has managed to earn a place for itself in the hearts of customers but there are some common problems that are usually noticed in laptops by Lenovo. One of the most common problems is the keyboard issue. There were often complaints that the customers did about the keyboard was that whenever they pushed a key of keyboard the laptop board got pushed inside itself.
Another problem that the customers often reported is the heating issue about which the customers said that the device heated up after a mild usage only.
Some common damages that have been noticed in laptops are as follows :-
- Damaged Power Adapter – If you are a consistent laptop user then you must be aware that whenever an AC adaptor is plugged into the device and then into the AC port, a light at the bottom left of the device is shown which indicates what the device is doing. If it is white light then it indicates that the device is fully charged, if Orange then it indicates that the device has a low battery and if none of this occurs then probably the adapter is broken and needs to be changed.
- Faulty battery – in order to check whether the battery of the device is fine or not you need to plug in the AC adaptor and then turn on the device. Once the device turns on you need to unplug the device. If after this check the laptop turns off then there are pretty good chances that the battery of the device is damaged and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Hard Drive Error – If while using your computer the device out of Nowhere enters an endless cycle of resetting without actually entering the usual home screen and also if a blue screen with intricate error codes appear, it is quite evident that the hard drive of the device needs to be replaced.The blue screen that appears in front of you is called the blue screen of death and indicates that your hard drive must be corrupted and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Not Enough RAM – Another common problem that has been noticed in many Lenovo laptops is the unavailability of enough Ram. The blue screen that was discussed in the previous point may also appear due to a faulty Ram storage. A faulty Ram storage can be a result of overuse of the device memory which can lead to crashing of some of the programs or in worst cases the complete system may get crashed.
- Faulty router connectivity – in case you are facing any connectivity issues with your Lenovo laptop then you must check the router box and see if the Wi-Fi display light is on or not. In case it is not on then you need to reset your router by either finding the reset button or you can also unplug the power cord and re-plug it in.
Now we will discuss about the various faqs that you must keep in mind while finding your lenovo service centre singapore which we have discussed below:-
- How long has a company been in business? The company’s track record speaks for itself hence it is very important to know how old the company is.
- What are the customers review about the company services? the experience that the previous customers had with the organisation will help you understand what can you expect out of its services.
- Who will be handling the device at the company? The reputation of the service centre lies in the hands of its professionals and the way they handle the various devices that arrived at the organisation builds or destroys that reputation.
As promised we have provided you all the information you require in order to find the right Lenovo service centre singapore for yourself.