If you are planning for someone to get a fresh iPhone or iPad then you have to also keep in mind that no one gets your data with it. In such a case and requirement, our blog – trade in iPhone Singapore will definitely guide you in the best way possible. Here’s how to make trading in, giving, or selling your iOS device much more economical as well as hassle free.
If you’re giving your old iPhone or iPad to a relative then you should be well in advance be prepared regarding the questions about it in return. You cannot help their curiosity but rather answer their questions. But for everyone else, you can prepare your iOS device so that when they don’t get a feel that they have made a wrong choice. Rather it should feel that it works for them like it came straight from the factory. Clearly, that’s better for them, and clearly it also means you won’t then have to worry about any of your data being inadvertently left on the device and keeping you worried about it. Less people are aware of the fact that preparing your old device correctly can help you with your new one.
The above discussed case is particularly the case if you have an iPhone and an Apple Watch. You would be surprised to know that the maximum of the steps you need to take to prepare to get rid of your iOS device apply equally to iPhones and iPads. But you must also keep in mind that the Watch does make a difference.
When you are planning to sell your Apple Watch then you must prepare for selling your iPhone by unpairing it first. It is no big secret that Apple Watch is stubborn about staying paired — and about not pairing to a new iPhone.
Process to unpair your Apple Watch
- Keep the Apple Watch on your wrist and bring it close to your iPhone to maintain the connection.
- On the iPhone, open the Watch app
- Tap on My Watch at the foot of the screen
- Tap All Watches at the top
- If you have more than one Watch, find the one you want in the list
- Tap on the i button to the right of it
- Choose Unpair Apple Watch
The following points should also be considered during the process
- If you have a cellular Watch, you’ll be prompted to remove your carrier’s plan
- Do that, even if you’re planning to keep the cell contract with another Watch or iPhone
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID password to turn off Activation Lock
- Tap to confirm you really want to unpair the Watch
- Wait while the Apple Watch does one last backup of your data
The next thing that we will be discussing in our blog – trade in iPhone Singapore is,
How to remove your personal information from an old iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings and tap on your name at the top
- Scroll to the bottom of the page that appears and choose Sign Out
- If prompted, choose Sign Out of iCloud and Store
- Otherwise, just tap Sign Out
- Enter your Apple ID password to confirm
- Tap Turn Off
We hope that the information that we provided our readers regarding – trade in iPhone Singapore will prove to be beneficial and will come in handy as well.