It would not be an exaggeration if we say that buying an iPhone is like selling your arms and legs, and yet the craze does not seem to ever fade away. But if you are planning to buy a new iPhone then it would be a great idea if you trade your old iPhone and get some money that you can use for buying the new one. Many people have a question in mind- “where can I sell my iPhone?” When we say that, it does not mean selling your phone to just anyone and waiting for your money or for a good price. There are a lot of platforms where you can sell your old iPhone and grab a great deal. Before we go into discussing the places for Sell the iPhone, let us first talk about what all should be kept in mind:
- Make sure you erase or delete or all your data or transfer it somewhere on some other device. Do not forget to back up all your data.
- Unpair the Apple Watch, if you have one.
- Another way in which your privacy can be intriguing if you wish to sell the iPhone is if you do not sign out of the iMessages. Make sure you do that.
- Do not forget to remove the SIM card as well.
Where to Sell My iPhone?
- Apple GiveBack: This is Apple’s initiative where you will get instant credit. You just have to visit their site, select the model of iPhone that you have and after you have to answer some question regarding the condition of your phone then an estimated price will be given, you have to accept the quotation and get the instant credit towards your purchase.
- Decluttr: Another good platform for iPhone trading, here you will receive a shipping address where you have to send your phone for free after answering some questions on their website. The best thing is that you can send your phone without any cost charged to you. In return, you will be paid accordingly by cheque or deposit of money in your bank account.
- uSell: uSell works in the same way as decluttr in every manner even in the way of payment.
- Best Buy: Best buy works in the same manner as what we discussed above but here is a variation that you can Sell your iPhone in return for cash or gift card or even in return for another electronic. This is a good way of getting a new electronic if not an iPhone.
- Gazelle: Talking of trading iPhone and not discussing Gazelle is simply not possible. Here also, after answering a set of the questionnaire in which you will be asked about the model of the phone, condition etc. after all is done you will be asked to ship your phone for free. If Gazelle is satisfied with the condition of the phone the way you mentioned you will be paid via cheque or PayPal or any other cash transfer platform.
Trading an old phone for new is not new, but using the right platform with the right people can get you beyond your expectations. If you want to sell your iPhone, we recommend you follow the above steps. In case you need to know about the opportunities for the same, or you wish to get your device repaired whether it is a smartphone or laptop, you can consult the experts at PC Dreams. For more details, you can visit their official website.