Trade-in is a new and efficient way not only to say goodbye to your old phones but also to get some money handy if you want to buy a new phone or any other electronic device. But just knowing the destination is not enough, you must also know the path to get to the destination and the path should be such that it proves to be more profitable too. You know we all love something extra. So it is important that we have the correct information about Used Phones In Singapore Where To Buy And Sell Them so that the deal becomes profitable for us.
What should be kept in mind before Trading-in the Phone?
- Sanitization: Yes, are you surprised to see this point but we shall recommend it. Though this one thing should have been practiced without notifying but owing to the current scenario of COVID infection it is imperative that you follow this practice religiously. You should not go in for trading-in your phone with all your fingerprints and germs on it. Even if COVID is not there still a study says that Phones are one of the biggest surfaces for infection as they have many germs on them, so sanitization of your phone is very important.
- Remove all the cards: This is equally important that you remove all types of cards from your phone whether it is a sim card or your memory card. Surely you do not want anyone else to have a look at your private photos or they get any information about your contacts. So double-check these things before you proceed with a trade-in transaction.
- Backup your Data: Another important thing that should be done, we generally tend to make decisions in haste and that’s where such big things like backing up data suffer. Backing up the data should be made a practice that needs to be done at every fixed interval depending on your convenience so that even if you make a decision to trade-in your phone you do not have to worry about the data back up.
- Unlock the Lock: When you choose to unlock your phone that means that you are allowing the new user to use the phone with the new carrier which is very good. Though this whole thing is completely optional, doing this is generally recommended as it is like giving all the rights to the new user.
- Factory Set your Phone: This another important step that you need to follow before sending your phone for trade-in. Factory Reset basically brings the phone to its initial stage where you had it when you purchased it. This should be the last step that should be performed after following the above steps, so that if at all anything is left it shall be removed from the Used Phones In Singapore.
- Accessories are Equally Important: Just imagine how would you have felt had you not received any accessories with the phone. Very bad. So keeping that in mind it is important to note that while going in for trade-in you must also give all the accessories that you had received with the phone. Though some people do proceed without accessories also but that mind it that will decrease the value of your phone and that is certainly not desirable.
Proceeding with Trade-in
Finding a buyer yourself can be a difficult task so all you have to do is give your phone to the trade-in service providers as they act as a medium for the buyers as well as the sellers. You just have to go through their site and read their terms and conditions. If all goes well then you will have to hand over your device to them after performing the tasks mentioned above. After that, they will ask you about the device and its condition and then will access the device themselves. After all the things are checked then you will be given an estimated price for your phone if you agree on it then you shall proceed and after that, you will be notified whenever a buyer for your phone will be available.
We hope that we were able to cover each and every point that in our blog-Used Phones In Singapore Where To Buy And Sell Them. It is necessary to follow as well and is equally important to keep in mind while going in for trading-in of the Used Phones In Singapore.